I am happy to meet with you individually or am also available to be your nutrition coach and enthusiastic cheerleader via the World Wide Web that connects each and every one of us.
What is included in your nutrition consultation?
- We will review your past and current medical/health status. We will also discuss your level of commitment to your health and your willingness to make the necessary food and lifestyle changes in the pursuit of better health. Without commitment we will not launch far from the shore.
- After your completion of a detailed questionnaire, together we will review the findings. You will receive recommendations for a nutritional supplement regimen, food plans and lifestyle changes that will get you headed in the direction of better health and happiness!
- You will receive a personalized packet of nutritional information and suggested reading that is specific to your present needs.
- We will be in contact via email, texting or phone support along the way.
- At the end of 3 months we will track your progress and address any changes that need to be made at that time.
Additional services include:
Cooking classes (watch for my calendar of classes soon)
Pantry clean out sessions
Grocery store tours
Private cooking classes
What can Nutritional Therapy do for me?
Where Western medicine focuses on treating symptoms, Nutritional Therapy stresses a root cause approach to health. As a Nutritional Therapy practitioner, there are a variety of evaluation methods and techniques used, including a complete review of a client’s health and diet history, a 3-Day Food journal, and a thorough evaluation of the individual’s nutritional weakness in the body, utilizing the hands-on Functional Evaluation.
We each possess different nutrient deficiencies, different toxic burdens, different eating habits, and different physiological functions. Through individually designed dietary, lifestyle and supplement recommendations; combined with advice and tips for adequate hydration, rest, and stress management, Nutritional Therapy promotes optimal health, effectively balancing body chemistry and reducing, or even eliminating dysfunction.
Live the life you have imagined!
I am a Nutrition Therapy Practitioner and not a licensed practitioner, physician, or medical professional.
If you’re experiencing an acute or chronic medically diagnosed condition, you must maintain treatment as prescribed by your physician, irrespective of your use of nutritional therapy, your perusal of Butter Girl Goes Organic, or your purchase of associated online guides, consultations, websites or products.
In the case of medical diagnoses, it is vital to work in concert with your physician to determine the best course of action; and never substitute one treatment for another against a physician’s advice.
Nutritional therapy nor the guides, products or ideas presented on this website are intended to render or replace medical advice of any kind.
The information and opinions expressed herein, and all related notes, are intended for informational purposes only. Perusal of this site or related guides, websites, consultations or products does not imply status as a “client” of Butter Girl Goes Organic, nor does it constitute medical advice or a call-to-action. The author/owner claims no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information presented herein.